Monday, June 27, 2011
Random thoughts unlocked
Sometimes, when I'm alone, I find myself thinking. Not like "what am i going to do today" kind of thinking. Its more on the lines of "how is this possible" kind of thinking. I don't really know if that make sense, but in my head it does. People always ask me "what is going on in that head of yours?" I find it funny because, i mean what really is going on in this head of mine? If you really want to know, my head is like a whirlwind of thoughts. Endless, Meaningless, Enlightening, Powerful thoughts. If only i had the power to really truly speak my mind. It would none the less be an ever flowing waterfall of my every unspoken words. I could only imagine how different my life would be if i actually stood up for my self. how many people i could have proven wrong or right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment